James Michael

James Michael's Blog Posts

James Michael's Posts RSS
  • lextalk blog

    What are the types of U.S. Visas?

    Specialty Occupations (H-1B) - Up to 65,000 professional employees may receive visas annually to work for U.S. employers. The employer must certify to the government that you will be employed in an occupation for which the minimum entry requirement is...