Subscribe to LexTalk to stay on top of today’s legal issue and trends.
Catapult Your Career |
Industry Insights & Trends |
Product Training & Tips
(Please visit the site to view this video)Let’s take a look at how Lexis Practice Advisor can help you manage your transactions with speed and ease using My Workspace.
Now that you have found the practical guidance forms needed for your transaction, you may wish to save them so you can return to them at a later date
1. At any time during your work, you can:
* Save your custom form to a Work Folder by clicking the folder icon located in the top-left corner of the document (in yellow). You will then be prompted to choose an existing work folder, or create a new folder in which to save your form.
*To download your form to an external location such as your local hard drive, Click on the Download button (in pink) and select the format you wish to export the form to.
2. Lexis Practice Advisor offers custom Alerts to help you stay up to date on the latest issues related to your area of law. From any topic, you can choose the Alerts icon in the tool bar. A window appears that prompts you to define the specific content you would like to be alerted on, such as Topics, Forms, and more. You can also select Delivery options including frequency and notification methods.
3. Clicking on More tab (in purple) will give you access to your previously Saved Folders, Forms and Alerts, which you can further customize.
4. In addition, the History function (in red) on the top of the screen gives you access to documents that you have previously viewed within the past 90 days.
Find out what else you can do on Lexis Practice Advisor by accessing more how-to posts on LexTalk.See how Lexis Practice Advisor® can help you increase your practice’s efficiency. Access a complimentary 14-Day Trial.