Subscribe to LexTalk to stay on top of today’s legal issue and trends.
Catapult Your Career |
Industry Insights & Trends |
Product Training & Tips
Twenty years ago today, the murder case of O.J. Simpson began with the televised police chase of Simpson in a white Ford Bronco through Los Angeles roads June 17, 1994.
Other cases that made the list, as reported by HowStuffWorks, include:
9. Court Case 9: Lizzie Borden
8. Court Case 8: Sam Sheppard
7. Court Case 7: Scopes Monkey Trial
6. Court Case 6: John Hinckley Jr.
5. Court Case 5: The Lindbergh Baby Kidnapping
4. Court Case 4: Leo Frank
3. Court Case 3: Alger Hiss
2. Court Case 2: The Scottsboro Boys Trial
1. Court Case 1: JFK Assassination
What do you think? Are there others that should be included in this list?