Subscribe to LexTalk to stay on top of today’s legal issue and trends.
Catapult Your Career |
Industry Insights & Trends |
Product Training & Tips
Lexis Advance brings again even more key content and flexible options so you can research your way. Included are the top 10 new Lexis Advance® enhancements:
1. Consult 100+ top compliance titles from LexisNexis® Sheshunoff™ & LexisNexis® A.S. Pratt™ .
2. Get state code archives—all 50 states Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands.
3. Search the Congressional Record back through 2005.
4. Review legislative history reports for bills – all 50 states and D.C. Legislative History.
5. Click live links in downloaded or emailed docs and move directly to the full-text doc.
6. Use a new “justified” formatting, i.e., no auto-generated hyphens, for case law.
7. Count on sorting results from Table of Contents (TOC) searches. Plus save your TOC source as a favorite on your Recent & Favorites list from the TOC view.
8. Broaden your search automatically by entering popular law names.
9. Get to target docs quickly based with recognition of common terms or alias.
10. Experience source enhancements including retrieval of all available docs and more source info.
Get a comprehensive view of all the Lexis Advance enhancements or visit the Support site for helpful search tips.